A CAREER AS A SETTLEMENT PLANNER WITH SETTLEMENT PROFESSIONALS INC. OFFERS MANY REWARDS
- Helping people who have experienced life-changing tragedies get back on their feet.
- Winning Personal Injury Trial Lawyers’ business and trust by making it possible for them to concentrate on what they do best.
- Earning a good income
Since 1987 SPI has worked with trial attorneys and their clients to help injury victims make the most of large legal settlements. We’re looking for accomplished professionals – independent or firm affiliated – with the ambition and integrity to become successful professional settlement planners.
Billions are awarded each year in personal injury, class action and mass tort cases. SPI representatives have the brand recognition, training and resources to capture a sizeable share of this market.
Leading plaintiffs attorneys across the U.S. depend on SPI for the industry’s best, most comprehensive settlement planning and financial solutions. And because our independent representatives work directly with attorneys, they often enjoy preferred status when affluent trial lawyers are choosing their own financial professionals.
- Highly motivated with a demonstrated track record of success?
- Excited about the rewards of operating your own business?
- A relationship builder?
- Compassionate? Do you love the idea of helping injured people with their recoveries?
- Emotionally intelligent? – Aggressive about growing your business, and caring for your clients?
SUCCESSFUL PROFESSIONAL PLANNING CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO
- Provide an office (in-home OK)
- Provide a bio and professional photo for the SPI website.
- Develop a local/regional marketing plan with SPI assistance
- Conduct sales and marketing to appropriate attorneys in your area
SPI’s mission is to help the wrongfully injured resume lives of independence and financial security. To learn more about this exceptional opportunity, contact SPI president Charlie Ledoyen for a confidential conversation.